Turkish Work Resident Permits Services
Finlexia Accounting Firm is a globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our Turkish work resident permits services attorneys are prepared to handle work and resident permit applications. Finlexia represents employers and employees in connection with virtually every aspect of work permit applications. Finlexia attorneys regularly represent private-sector employers during a work permit application and submit applications on behalf of a foreign employee.
We are Turkish work resident services experts
This Law comprises the foreigners working dependently or independently in Turkey.
Scope to Law on Foreign Work Permit Number 4817?
- People acquired Turkish citizenship by birth and renounced citizenship by taking permit through Cabinet Decision
- Press reporters who will be employed according to the Press Law
- Members of Foreign Press Organs
- People given work permit or employed by the authorization taken from Ministries, public institutions in the framework of Law
- By taking into consideration reciprocity principle, international law and European Union Law, foreigners who are exempt from work permits in the regulation, have been excluded from the Law
Which Authority Gives Work Permit to Foreigners?
According to the Law on Foreign Work Permit number 4817, the competent authority is Ministry of Labour and Social Security. But, provided that as a result of prepared arrangement given to the MoLSS;
- Ministry of National Defense
- Ministry of Health
- Undersecreterait of Foreign Trade
- Higher Education Council goes on giving work permits in the framework of current authorization
Who is the Objection Authority in Case of Rejecting Work Permit Applications?
In case of rejecting the work permit; the foreigner has a right to make an objection within 30 days from notification date. If the administration rejects the objection, foreigner has a right to sue to the administrative justice.
Reach us for Turkish Work Resident Permits Services
Since its foundation, Finlexia Turkish Accounting Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized accounting and legal services, our accounting firm is now one of the leading accounting firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our accountants and lawyers for Turkish work resident permits services in Turkey by sending an email to email@example.com or fill in Contact Form in Contact page.